- Yield 10 servings
These home-style potatoes make a great side-dish.
- 5 cups diced unpeeled new potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- -- dash of cayenne pepper
- pinch Salt
- -- grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425F
- Mix the potatoes, olive oil, water, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper and salt in a bowl with your hands. Spread on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy. Sprinkle lighly with cheese.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Dallas Junior Forum’s Tuxedos to Tailgates (Dallas Junior Forum of Richardson, Texas 2003).