- Yield 48 servings
Holiday ingredients create an easy festive bar cookie.
- 1 1/2 cups gingersnap crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup of (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven 350F. Coat a large baking pan with nonstick spary.
- Mix gingersnaps, butter, and vanilla; mold along bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle cranberries, white chocolate chips, and pecans evenly over gingersnap crust.
- Layer condensed milk over top.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.