- Yield 48 servings
- 1 1/2 cups gingersnap crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup of (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven 350F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In prepared pan, mix gingersnaps, butter, and vanilla; press into pan.
- Sprinkle cranberries, white chocolate chips, and pecans evenly over gingersnap crust. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over top. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and light brown.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg’s Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle at Any Age.