Herbed Pork Chops in Mushroom Sauce
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2teaspoon paprika
- 1/4teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1medium onion, sliced
- 1can (10 3/4-oz) can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4cup milk
- Mix garlic powder, paprika and basil. Coat chops with the mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet. Cook chops 10 minutes or until browned.
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Add soup and milk. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until chops are done