Herbed Horseradish Sauce
- Yield 3/4 cups
A delicious sauce to serve with tenderloin.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 drops hot sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh basil (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh oregano (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl together and blend well.
- Adjust seasonings to taste and serve.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Annapolis’ Of Tide Thyme(the Junior League of Annapolis, Maryland, 1995).