Herbed Chicken Focaccia Pizza with Roasted Pears and Goat Cheese
- Yield servings
- 1 pear (any variety), thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 round loaf of foccacia bread
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1 cup of candied pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 herb roasted rotisserie chicken, diced
- 1 bag of shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze (store bought)
- Salt and pepper
- Freshly grated nutmeg to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat the pears with a thin layer of olive oil. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and arrange the pear slices in an even layer. Roast the pears until tender and a light golden brown color, about 20 minutes (depending on thickness).
TO ARRANGE THE PIZZA: Preheat broiler. Brush the top of the focaccia with olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper. Scatter the arugula leaves over the top of the focaccia in an even layer. Do the same with the roasted pears, candied pecans, and chicken, ensuring an even distribution. Top the ingredients with the cheeses and, using a spoon, drizzle the balsamic glaze over the pizza. Season lightly with salt and pepper (if desired) and grate some fresh nutmeg over the top of the pizza. Place under the broiler just until the cheeses melt and become light brown and bubbly. Serve right away.