- Yield 6 servings
Sweet, beta carotene-rich carrots star in this quick-and-easy side dish.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Black pepper to taste (freshly ground preferred)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and place carrots closely together in pan in a single layer. Pour orange juice over carrots and sprinkle with ground pepper. Cover and cook over medium-low heat, turning once halfway through, for 30 minutes or until fork-tender. When carrots are tender, sprinkle with thyme and rosemary. Toss well and serve hot.