Herbed Artichoke Chicken
- 6 medium skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunky pieces
- 2 medium cans of diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 medium jar of kalamata olives, pitted, drained
- 2 medium jars of artichokes, drained
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 3/8 cup tapioca
- 1 medium chopped yellow or white onion
Combine all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
Place in a crockpot or slow cooker and cook on low for approximately 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
Stir before serving.