Herbed Artichoke Chicken
- Yield: 6 servings
- 6medium skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunky pieces
- 2medium cans of diced tomatoes in juice
- 1medium jar of kalamata olives, pitted, drained
- 2medium jars of artichokes, drained
- 1 1/2cups reduced-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2cup dry white wine
- 2teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1teaspoon sage
- 3/8cup tapioca
- 1medium chopped yellow or white onion
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Place in a crockpot or slow cooker and cook on low for approximately 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- Stir before serving.