Herb Roasted Mushrooms
- Yield 2 to 4 servings
Herb roasted mushrooms make a great side to nearly any meat dish.
- 3/4 pound crimini mushrooms
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 to 3 sprigs fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place crimini mushrooms in a baking dish. Sprinkle the rosemary and thyme around the mushrooms. Sprinkle the kosher salt and black pepper over the mushrooms. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Serve hot.