Herb Roasted Mushrooms
- Yield: 2 to 4 servings
- 3/4pound crimini mushrooms
- 1sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 to 3sprigs fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place crimini mushrooms in a baking dish. Sprinkle the rosemary and thyme around the mushrooms. Sprinkle the kosher salt and black pepper over the mushrooms. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Serve hot.