- Yield 4 servings
- 1 pound Laura's 96% Lean Ground Round or 96% Lean Ground Sirloin
- 1 cup mixed herbs (such as basil, parsley, thyme, rosemary), washed, dried, and finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat grill (or grill pan on stovetop) to high. Lightly oil the grill rack.
- Divide ground beef into four even portions; divide each portion in half againand pat out into large flat patties. You will have 8 patties.
- In bowl, mix fresh herbs with cream cheese. Divide the herb-cheese mixture among four of the patties, spreading it almost to the edge of each patty. Top each patty with second patty and seal the edges by pinching them closed.
- Gently place patties on hot grill. Grill about 4 minutes, then carefully turn and grill another 3 to 4 minutes. Serve alone or on burger buns.
Recipe courtesy of Laura’s Lean Beef.