Herb Butter Dipping Sauce
- Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- 1cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- -- Hot red pepper sauce to taste
- Combine the butter, lemon juice, chives, parsley, tarragon and hot sauce in a bowl and mix well. Spoon into a warm fondue pot and heat until melted.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Melting Pot Restaurants’ Dip Into Something Different, (The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. 2008).