Herb Butter Dipping Sauce
- Yield 1 1/2 cups
This is the perfect dipping sauce for seafood.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- -- Hot red pepper sauce to taste
- Combine the butter, lemon juice, chives, parsley, tarragon and hot sauce in a bowl and mix well. Spoon into a warm fondue pot and heat until melted.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Melting Pot Restaurants’ Dip Into Something Different, (The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. 2008).