Hearty Hamburger Meal
- Yield 4 servings
A quick-and-easy family meal.
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) can beef broth
- 2 (8-ounce) cans no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (8-ounce) package small shell pasta
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- In a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook meat, onion and garlic over medium heat, about 5 minutes. Add beef broth, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and bay leaf and stir well. Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes. Add pasta, reduce heat, and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally 20 minutes, or until pasta is done. Add corn and heat thoroughly. Discard bay leaf.