Hearty Cajun Andouille Sausage Dip
- Yield 6-8 servings
- Prep 20 mins
- Cook 20 mins
- 2 -- (16 oz.) loaves King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 8 ounces Velveeta, cut into smaller blocks
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 -- (12 oz.) Cajun style Andouille smoked pork sausage, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
Carve out center core of bread within two inches of bottom and sides, keeping bread intact.
Cut reserved bread and other loaf into 1-inch cubes for dipping.
Place Andouille sausage pieces into large frying pan and sauté until cooked thoroughly.
Add Velveeta cheese and cream cheese and stir until melted.
Add Cajun seasoning; adjust to taste.
Pour into hollowed out King's Hawaiian round loaf.
Serve with celery sticks and additional pieces of King's Hawaiian bread cubes for dipping.
Serve with a spoon or knife to help spread this hearty dip.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here