- 1/2cup fresh pomegranate arils
- 2heads hearts of romaine, chopped
- 1/2 bulb fennel, sliced thin
- 1/2cup citrus segments, like Cuties mandarins, oranges, grapefruit
- 1cup avocado
- 12 green olives, pitted
- 4tablespoons chevre
- 4tablespoons good sherry vinegar
- 1/2cup good extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean and chop hearts of romaine.
- Shave fennel bulb very thin, preferably on a mandolin.
- Cut citrus into segments with no white pith.
- Peel, pit and slice avocado.
- Combine romaine, fennel, citrus, olives and chèvre in a large bowl. Toss with sherry vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Plate onto 4 plates and top each with arils and sliced avocado.
Brian Edwards, Private Chef, POM Wonderful, Los Angeles, CA
blog comments powered by