Healthy Oven Fried Barramundi
- Yield servings
- 1 lb Austalis Barramundi fillets
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon of each: Paprika, dried thyme, salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each: onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, celery seed
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Stir together cornmeal mixture and coat liberally; place on baking sheet.
- Coat the tops of the fillets with cooking spray until moist.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish easily flakes.
Courtesy of Australis: The Better Fish