- 1pound (1 16-ounce box) brown rice fusilli pasta (or favorite noodles)
- 2cups fresh roma tomato, chopped
- 1/2cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
blog comments powered by
- Boil the pasta according to package directions, which will vary if you’re using gluten-free pasta or whole-wheat pasta. Set aside to cool.
- Once the pasta has cooled, toss remaining ingredients with pasta until coated. Enjoy at room temperature, cold, or warm.
See more Healthy Pasta Salads from McKel Hill and visit her at Nutrition Stripped.