Healthy Italian Pasta Salad
This pasta is a traditional Italian pasta salad made vegan.
- 1 pound (1 16-ounce box) brown rice fusilli pasta (or favorite noodles)
- 2 cups fresh roma tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Boil the pasta according to package directions, which will vary if you’re using gluten-free pasta or whole-wheat pasta. Set aside to cool.
- Once the pasta has cooled, toss remaining ingredients with pasta until coated. Enjoy at room temperature, cold, or warm.
See more Healthy Pasta Salads from McKel Hill and visit her at Nutrition Stripped.