No-Bake Energy Bites
- Yield: 18-20 servings
- 1cup oatmeal
- 1/2cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/3cup honey
- 1cup coconut flakes
- 1/2cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2cup mini chocolate chips
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- Mix everything above in a medium bowl until thoroughly incorporated.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Reprinted with permission from SmashedPeasandCarrots.blogspot.com by Maggie Brereton. Maggie Brereton is a busy momma to 3 little ones, with one on the way, who writes a DIY craft blog found at SmashedPeasandCarrots.blogspot.com. She shares her love for all things DIY including step-by-step sewing and craft tutorials, delicious family friendly recipes, projects to do with your little ones and of course her life as a momma of young children age 5 and under. She also runs her own children’s clothing company under the same name, Smashed Peas and Carrots, where she sells unique and handmade classics such as vintage-style dresses for little girls and custom onesies for babies.