Cucumber and Black Eyed Pea Salad
- Yield: servings
- 1can black eyed peas
- 2-- cucumbers
- 1/4cup chopped red onions
- 1/4cup green bell peppers
- 1/4cup Italian dressing
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- 2tablespoons crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Rinse and drain black eye peas.
- Peel cucumbers, remove seeds, and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine all ingredients and toss with Italian dressing. Serve chilled.
Reprinted with permission from www.veggietable-brooklyn.blogspot.com by Brooke Jackson. Brooke Jackson was born and raised in Alabama where she now lives with her husband and pomeranian. She has been a vegetarian more than half her live and is passionate about cooking with healthy foods.