Cucumber and Black Eyed Pea Salad
- Yield servings
- 1 can black eyed peas
- 2 -- cucumbers
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Rinse and drain black eye peas.
- Peel cucumbers, remove seeds, and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine all ingredients and toss with Italian dressing. Serve chilled.
Reprinted with permission from www.veggietable-brooklyn.blogspot.com by Brooke Jackson. Brooke Jackson was born and raised in Alabama where she now lives with her husband and pomeranian. She has been a vegetarian more than half her live and is passionate about cooking with healthy foods.