Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Yield servings
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chocolate almond milk, fat free milk, or soy milk
- 1 tablespoon Trader Joe's Midnight MOO Chocolate Sauce
- 2 teaspoons mini dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- Slice and freeze your super ripe bananas. It’s really important to slice your bananas BEFORE you freeze them or you can burn out the motor in your blender, chopper, food processor, etc.
- Add a splash of vanilla extract and 1 Tbsp of Fat Free Milk, Almond Milk or Chocolate Almond milk and blend away until smooth and creamy. You may have to add 1 additional Tbsp of milk if it’s too thick.
- Mix and Match any of your favorite toppings. In this version, I used Chocolate Syrup, Chocolate Chips, Whipped Cream and Sprinkles. In other versions, I heat 1 Tbsp of my favorite caramel sauce (it spreads further if it’s hot) and drizzle with a little whipped cream.
Reprinted with permission from Danica’s Daily. Whether she’s enjoying a dish at a local restaurant or whipping up a crowd-pleasing, nutritious meal at home, Danica has a passion for all things food. She believes in and follows the Weight Watchers principle of “all things in moderation” and chronicles her culinary adventures on Danica’s Daily. Besides sharing her daily eats and tasty, nutritious recipes on her personal blog, Danica connects others seeking a healthier lifestyle on her other site Friends For Weight Loss.