- 1pound (1 16oz box) brown rice fusilli pasta (or favorite type of noodle)
- 1can (15oz.) chickpeas, well rinsed
- 2cups fresh raw vegetables, chopped (try carrots, bell peppers, broccoli, cucumbers, and/or tomatoes)
- 1/4cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 avocado, cut into chunks
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Boil the pasta according to package directions, which will vary if you’re using gluten-free pasta or whole-wheat pasta. Set aside to cool.
- Toss remaining ingredients with pasta until coated. Enjoy at room temperature, cold, or warm.
See more Healthy Pasta Salads from McKel Hill and visit her at Nutrition Stripped.