Healthy Corn Pudding
- Yield: 3-4 servings
- 2cups Fresh Corn Kernels, boiled until tender
- 2large Egg Whites
- 1large Egg
- 2cups Fat Free Milk
- 3tablespoons All-purpose flour
- 1teaspoon Butter
1. In a skillet, heat butter. When the butter is melted, add corn and cook for about one minute. Then add flour and miilk. Cook over medium-low heat until thickened. Season with salt and pepepr.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. In a bowl, beat 2 egg whites and 1 egg. Then add to the skillet. When it starts to boil, turn off the heat and transfer the mixture to the baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.