Hash Brown Casserole from the Loveless Cafe
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Hash brown casserole is regularly served with the Loveless' signature country ham and made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuits. The casserole also makes an ideal side dish to serve at home for breakfast or brunch.
- 4pounds shredded hash brown potatoes
- 8ounces diced onion
- 8ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 8ounces shredded American cheese
- 1 (20-ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 16ounces sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir together well. Spoon into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish and spread evenly. Bake 40 minutes, or until top is golden brown and bubbly.
Recipe courtesy of the Loveless Cafe, Nashville, Tenn.