Ham and Mango Glaze
- Yield 6 servings
- 2 -- ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3 pounds boneless ham
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place mangos, honey, lemon juice and spices in a blender or food processor; puree until smooth. Score the surface of the ham in a diamond pattern with a sharp knife and place in a shallow baking dish. Brush with some of the mango glaze.
- Bake for 1 hour, basting with glaze frequently. Slice ham and serve with any remaining glaze.