Ham and Mango Glaze
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1/4cup honey
- 2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4teaspoon ground allspice
- 3pounds boneless ham
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place mangos, honey, lemon juice and spices in a blender or food processor; puree until smooth. Score the surface of the ham in a diamond pattern with a sharp knife and place in a shallow baking dish. Brush with some of the mango glaze.
- Bake for 1 hour, basting with glaze frequently. Slice ham and serve with any remaining glaze.
Recipe courtesy of the National Mango Board