Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Yield 6 servings
Cheddar and ham blend perfectly in this breakfast quiche.
"This is an easy and delicious dish. I love it and so do my guests."
- 1 (9-inch) deep dish pie shell, thawed
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheese
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Toss together cheese, ham, and onion. Spoon into pie shell.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour over ham and cheese mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until golden and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
– Dee Dee Clark, Metter, Ga.