Ham and Cheese Party Rolls
- Yield 20 servings
"My family fell in love with this recipe after a co-worker shared it with me. I use it often at Christmas and New Year's for family gatherings and church parties. It always seems to go over well."
- 2 (20-count) packages small party rolls
- 1 pound shaved deli ham
- 1 pound thinly sliced Swiss
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Leaving the rolls intact, slice in half horizontally. Remove the top portion and set aside. Arrange the ham evenly over the bottom portion of the rolls and top with the Swiss.
- Place the top portion of the rolls over the cheese. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and arrange the rolls on the baking sheet.
- Combine the butter, Worcestershire, onion flakes, poppy seeds, and dry mustard in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat until the butter melts. Drizzle the sauce evenly over the rolls.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the rolls are golden. Let stand 15 minutes; cut into individual portions. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe by Judy TaylorKenna, W.V.