Grilled Shrimp Greek Salad
- Yield 6 servings
This seafood salad is a filling lunch inspired by the Gulf Coast.
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 8 cups mixed greens, such as red oak, bibb, arugula
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 16 kalamata olives, pitted
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 pound medium shrimp, sauteed or grilled (see box)
- To prepare vinaigrette, whisk all ingredients together. Set aside.
- Combine greens, tomatoes, red pepper and onion in a large bowl. Drizzle half the vinaigrette over greens and toss to coat. Divide salad among serving plates. Top with olives, feta and shrimp. Serve with bread or pita.