- Yield 4 cups
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
A simple summery side of Mexican flair to accompany grilled meats and poultry...or just a bowl of tortilla chips and a cold Corona con limon.
Serve with any grilled meat or vegetables, or cheese quesadillas.
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced (about 2 cups)
- 4 -- avocados, diced
- 10 -- green onions, minced
- 2 -- jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- -- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Serve immediately.
Recipe by Jean Kressy.