Grilled Teri Sliders
- Yield 12 servings
- Prep 20 mins
- Cook 10 mins
- 1 -- (12 pack) King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 pound Angus hamburger
- Shichimi aioli (recipe below)
- 1 -- bottle of your favorite teriyaki sauce
- 1 -- thinly sliced Maui or Vidalia onion
- 1 -- sliced tomato
- 12 -- lettuce leaves
- -- Pickles and olives to garnish
- Hand press Angus hamburger on cutting board, flattening to 2 inches.
- Use 2-inch round cookie cutter, cut-out slider patties.
- Place hamburger patties on grill to desired doneness.
- Slice and toast King's Hawaiian Rolls on grill.
- To assemble burger, spread Shichimi aioli on each slice of bread; between bread slices, place hamburger, which has been brushed with teriyaki sauce, tomato slice, lettuce and onion.
- Serve with pickles and olives.
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. shichimi togarashi (Japanese red pepper condiment, available in Asian grocery stores)