Grilled Teri Burger
- Yield 1 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 10 mins
- 1 -- 8 oz. Angus hamburger
- 2 slices King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread (3/4" thick)
- Shichimi aioli (recipe below)
- 1 -- bottle of your favorite teriyaki sauce
- 2 ounces thinly sliced Maui or Vidalia onion
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 leaf lettuce
- -- pickles and olives to garnish
- Place hamburger patty on grill to desired doneness.
- Toast King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread slices on grill.
- To assemble burger, spread shichimi aioli on each slice of bread; between bread slices, place hamburger, which has been brushed with teriyaki sauce, tomato slices, lettuce and onion.
- Serve with pickles and olives.
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. hichimi togarashi (Japanese red pepper condiment, available in Asian grocery stores)