Grilled Sirloin Burger from Chef Marvin Woods
- Yield 4 servings
Ground sirloin turns your hamburger into a steak burger.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- 1 teaspoon mixed dried thyme, oregano, sage and marjoram
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- Place ground sirloin in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix to combine. Shape into 4 patties, each about 1-inch thick, and grill, broil or pan-fry until thoroughly cooked.
—Recipe copyright 2010 Chef Marvin Woods & Trailblazing Productions, LLC.