Grilled Potato Planks
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 20 mins
These easy grilled potatoes could find a home on your table whenever you light up your grill.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -- garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled yellow potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- Preheat grill over medium heat.
- Stir together oil, rosemary and salt in a shallow dish. Add potato slices and turn until well coated.
- Grill potatoes for 8 minutes or until soft. Turn and grill for 10 minutes longer or until cooked through. Remove from grill and serve with your favorite grilled dishes.