Grilled Potato Planks
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 20 mins
These easy grilled potatoes could find a home on your table whenever you light up your grill.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled yellow potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- Preheat grill over medium heat.
- Stir together oil, rosemary and salt in a shallow dish. Add potato slices and turn until well coated.
- Grill potatoes for 8 minutes or until soft. Turn and grill for 10 minutes longer or until cooked through. Remove from grill and serve with your favorite grilled dishes.
Recipe courtesy of the United States Potato Board