Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Spice Rub
- Yield 6 servings
Tender and juicy pork tenderloin seasoned with a wonderful blend of spices.
- 2 -- garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, or 2 teaspoon dried
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice or cloves
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- Mix the garlic, thyme, sage, allspice, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub on the pork tenderloin and let stand for 30 minutes. Grill over medium coals for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally; do not overcook.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Salt Lake City’s Always in Season (Junior League of Salt Lake City, 2005).