Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Spice Rub
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2-- garlic cloves, minced
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, or 2 teaspoon dried
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh sage, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/4teaspoon ground allspice or cloves
- 2teaspoons salt
- 1teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 1/2pounds pork tenderloin
- Mix the garlic, thyme, sage, allspice, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub on the pork tenderloin and let stand for 30 minutes. Grill over medium coals for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally; do not overcook.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Salt Lake City’s Always in Season (Junior League of Salt Lake City, 2005).