Grilled Pork Tenderloin Medallions
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 20 mins
Use Lucy Anne Buffett's One Love Marinade to season this grilled pork tenderloin.
- 2 (3/4-pound) pork tenderloins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup One Love Marinade (see below)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- Season meat with salt and pepper.
- Combine marinade, mustard and brown sugar.
- Place meat in a shallow baking dish. Pour marinade mixture over top. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Place meat on grill and sear, about 4 minutes per side. Move meat to indirect heat and cook with lid closed 6 minutes on each side. Pork should be crispy on the outside and still a little pink on the inside.
- Remove meat from grill and let rest 10 minutes. Slice into 1/2-inch-thick medallions.
Recipe adapted with permission from Crazy Sista Cooking by Lucy Anne Buffett (Wimmer Cookbooks, 2007).