Grilled Pizza with Mozzarella
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (10-ounce) premade thin pizza crust
- 1 1/2cups Pomodoro Sauce (see recipe)
- 1/2pound fresh mozzarella, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- Coarsely chopped fresh basil
- Prepare grill.
- Place pizza crust on grill rack and cook directly over medium flame until lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Flip. Spread Pomodoro Sauce on crust and top with mozzarella slices. Grill, with lid closed, until the bottom side of the crust is browned and the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Scatter with basil.
- Carefully remove from grill with two large spatulas.
Recipe by Kristine Gasbarre, a food writer in DuBois, Pa.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 24-
- Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 7mg
- Sodium 720mg
- Carbohydrate 27g
- Fiber 3g
- Protein 18g