- Yield 4 servings
Pineapple grills up pretty in a sweet brown sugar glaze.
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ripe pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Prepare grill.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Coat pineapple slices with melted butter and dip into sugar-cinnamon mixture. Grill pineapple 2 1/2 minutes. Flip pineapple and cook 4 to 6 minutes, until tender.
- Serve grilled pineapple with yogurt. Sprinkle with remaining brown sugar and cinnamon.