Grilled New Potato Casserole
- Yield 6 servings
Serve this potato dish with grilled beef, chicken, pork or fish.
- 6 large new potatoes, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large Vidalia or other sweet onion, chopped
- 6 to 8 slices prosciutto, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 to 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon herbed garlic salt or salt, pepper and rosemary to taste
- Place potatoes, bell pepper, onion and prosciutto on a large piece of heavy-duty foil. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt. Toss to coat.
- Fold foil to enclose and seal edges. Grill over medium coals for 45 minutes or until onion is browned and potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Great American Opportunities, Inc., Quick & Easy Grilling, (Great American Opportunities, Inc., 2003)