Grilled Mahimahi with Fruit
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4-- (6-ounce) mahimahi fillets
- -- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1whole pineapple, minced
- 1/2medium cantaloupe, minced
- 1/2medium honeydew melon, minced
- 1/4cup honey
- 2-- strawberries, halved
- -- Chopped fresh mint
- Season the mahimahi with salt and pepper. Grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Combine the pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew and honey in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the fruit mixture among 4 dinner plates and top with grilled mahimahi.
- Garnish with half a strawberry and mint.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Great American Opportunities, Inc., Quick & Easy Grilling, (Great American Opportunities, Inc., 2003)