Grilled Lamb Chops with Herbs
- Yield 2 servings
Try using the herb mixture on other meats, such as chicken.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Chopped fresh parsley to taste
- 6 lamb chops
- Salt and white pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in skillet. Add garlic and saute until tender. Add rosemary and parsley just before garlic turns golden in color. Remove from heat and cool.
- Season lamb chops with salt and white pepper. Coat chops with 3/4 of the herb mixture.
- Grill chops for 3 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Remove chops from heat, top with remaining herb mixture and serve.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Great American Opportunities, Inc., Quick & Easy Grilling (Great American Opportunities, Inc., 2003)