Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 20 mins
Serve a Grape and Lime Salsa alongside these grilled chicken thighs.
- 8 -- boneless chicken thighs, pounded thin (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup prepared honey mustard
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups red or green seedless grapes (or a combination of the two), cut in half
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest, optional
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Prepare the grill. (Chicken may be cooked on an oiled grilling pan. The pan should be very hot before placing the chicken on it.)
Brush both sides of each thigh with some honey mustard and set them aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the ingredients for the salsa and set it aside.
Grill or saute chicken until just firm. Serve the chicken immediately with some of the salsa spooned alongside.