- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pineapple, cored and cut into 1 1/2-inch thick slices
- 3slices watermelon, cut into 1 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 nectarines
- 2 peaches
- 2 apricots
- 1 pear
- 2tablespoons agave nectar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1cup fresh pomegranate arils
- 3ounces pomegranate juice
- 8 to 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1pinch salt
- Preheat grill or grill pan and spray with cooking spray. Place fruit on grill surface and cook only until dark grill marks form on the outside of the fruits; do not cook until hot all the way through.
- After all fruit has been grilled, cut into random pieces and allow to cool at least to room temperature.
- Combine the agave nectar, lime juice, arils, pomegranate juice, freshly torn mint leaves and salt then pour over the fruit and serve.
Recipe by Jon Bonnell, Executive Chef and Owner, Bonnell’s Fine Texas Cuisine, Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas / POM Wonderful
blog comments powered by