Grilled Fruit Pizza
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 15 mins
A fruit tart that looks like a pizza that kids will love.
- 2 -- 1/2-inch horizontal slices King’s Hawaiian® Sweet Bread, from middle of loaf
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (1/2 of an 8 oz. pkg.)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -- kiwi fruit, fresh, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/2 -- fresh papaya, peeled, seeded, 1/4 -inch thick slices
- 1/2 -- fresh mango, peeled, 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1/4 -- fresh whole pineapple, peeled, cored, 1/4 -inch thick slices
- Combine cream cheese, honey and lime juice in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare a hot fire.
- Grill papaya, mango and pineapple slices on both sides until soft and golden in color, 4-5 minutes per side.
- Brush bread slices lightly with olive oil and grill until both sides are toasted and golden brown, 3-5 minutes total.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture on each toast.
- Place sliced kiwi around the outer ring of the pizza, then alternate other fruit slices, working toward the center.
- Serve immediately.