Grilled Corn with Chipotle Butter and Cheese
- Yield: 8 servings
- 8 ears corn
- 2tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3teaspoons grated lime rind (about 3 limes)
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/4cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Remove silks from corn, leaving husks attached at the bottom. Enclose corn with husks. Soak in a large bowl of water about 1 hour.
- Prepare grill.
- Combine butter, lime rind and juice, and chipotle chili powder. Place corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 20 to 25 minutes, turning frequently, until tender. Remove husks. Rub with butter mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
Recipe by Morgan Jarrett.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 190
- Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Carbohydrate 26g
- Fiber 7g
- Protein 6g