Grilled Corn with Chipotle Butter and Cheese
- Yield 8 servings
Piquant peppers, lime and a sprinkle of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese imbues grilled corn with abundant flavor.
- 8 ears corn
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3 teaspoons grated lime rind (about 3 limes)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Remove silks from corn, leaving husks attached at the bottom. Enclose corn with husks. Soak in a large bowl of water about 1 hour.
- Prepare grill.
- Combine butter, lime rind and juice, and chipotle chili powder. Place corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 20 to 25 minutes, turning frequently, until tender. Remove husks. Rub with butter mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
Recipe by Morgan Jarrett.