Grilled Chicken with Orange-Green Olive Relish
- Yield 8 servings
Classic Moroccan flavors top this traditional chicken dinner for an exotic, but simple recipe.
- Grilled Chicken
- 8 (7 - 8 ounce) bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 orange, sectioned
- 1/2 cup chopped, pitted green olives
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon cracked coriander seeds
- Rub chicken breasts with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Build a fire in your grill. When flames have died down, charcoal is covered with gray ash, and fire is medium-hot, grill chicken directly over coals, turning once, until cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes per side. To check for doneness, make a small cut in the thickest part of the largest breast to be sure it is opaque all the way through.
- To prepare relish, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with chicken.
Recipe from The Big-Flavor Grill: No-Marinade, No-Hassle Recipes (Ten Speed Press, 2014).