Grilled Caprese Naan Pizza
- Yield 2 servings
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 naan breads
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomato halves
- 1 cup small fresh mozzarella balls (ciliegine or bocconcini)
- 1/4 cup fresh shredded basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer until syrupy and reduced to about a tablespoon, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Heat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Spray naan with cooking spray and place on grill or grill pan. Cook until just beginning to char, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Top each naan with tomatoes, cheese and basil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with balsamic reduction. Cut into wedges and serve.
Kiersten blogs over at Oh My Veggies.