Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- Yield 4 servings
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato dressing (such as KRAFT), divided
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- Place a large sheet of heavy-duty foil over half of grill grate; heat grill to medium heat. Meanwhile, place chicken in resealable plastic bag. Add 1/4 cup dressing and seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing. Refrigerate at least 10 minutes (I marinate it all day if I remember in time). Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and dressing.
- Grill chicken on uncovered side of grill for about 6 minutes. Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/4 dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil.
- Turn the chicken over and place cooked-side up, on foil on the grill. Top with tomato mixture. Close lid. Grill 8 minutes or until chicken is done.
Self-proclaimed foodaholic Christy Denney is the mother to three wild boys and a baby girl. On any given day, she can be found in her kitchen dancing to tunes and cooking up a storm. To learn more about Christy or to view more recipes, please visit her blog The GIrl Who Ate Everything.