Grilled Barramundi in Foil
- Yield servings
- 1 pound fish fillet (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- On 4 large buttered squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil, place equal amounts of fish.
- In small saucepan, melt margarine; add lemon juice, parsley, dill weed, salt and pepper.
- Pour equal amounts over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika; top with onion slices.
- Wrap foil securely around fish, leaving space for fish to expand.
- Grill 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with fork.
Courtesy of Australis: The Better Fish