Grilled Bananas with Maple Creme Fraiche
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4-- ripe bananas, halved and left in peel
- -- Vegetable oil
- 1cup creme fraiche or sour cream
- 1/4cup pure maple syrup
- -- Fresh mint, for garnish
- -- Fresh raspberries, blackberries and blueberries, for garnish
- Preheat grill. Brush cut side of bananas with oil. Grill until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Turn over and continue grilling until just cooked through.
- Whisk together creme fraiche and maple syrup, and place a large dollop in the center of each banana half. Garnish with fresh mint and berries.