Grilled Artichoke Hearts
- Yield 6 servings
Throw some marinated artichoke hearts on the grill (in a grill basket) for a super fun appetizer.
- 1 -- (12-ounce) jar artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- -- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 -- garlic cloves, minced
- 6 to 8 -- fresh basil leaves, minced
- Combine all ingredients and let artichoke hearts marinate at least 2 hours or overnight in refrigerator. Grill over hot coals or in a preheated gas grill 5 to 7 minutes until lightly browned.