Grill Baked Sweet Potato with Brown Sugar
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 large sweet potatoes, split
- 2tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat a grill surface on high.
- Place the potatoes skin side down on a large piece of heavy-duty foil.
- Divide the butter and sugar equally among the potatoes and season to taste.
- Wrap tightly in the foil and place skin side down on the grill surface, covered if possible, for at least 30 minutes or until a toothpick or fork test soft.
- Remove and serve immediately.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Henderson Park Inn’s Exceptional Taste (Dunavant Gulf, LLC, Memphis, Tennessee, 2010).