Griddled Corn and Bacon
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 8 corn cobs
- 1pound bacon, cubed
- Boil corn until fully cooked then shock in cold water. Using a knife, remove the kernels from the corn.
- In a large cast iron skillet over medium heat, griddle your bacon until desired crispness.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon and rest on plate with paper towel to absorb excess fat.
- Pour off the excess fat in the pan, reserving 2 tablespoons rendered bacon fat to cook the corn.
- Add the corn to the bacon fat and sauté over medium heat until heated through, about 1 minute. Toss with bacon and serve warm.
Recipe Courtesy of Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken