Green Monster Dip
- Yield 10 servings
- Prep 20 mins
- Cook 0 mins
This bright green dip is great as a dip or spread. Kids can have fun dipping their favorite colorful vegetable.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen edamame (soybeans)
- 3/4 cup California walnuts
- 1/2 cup lightly packed parsley
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- If using frozen edamame, rinse under warm water until thawed.
- Place edamame, walnuts, parsley, yogurt, garlic and salt in food processor. Whirl until smooth. You can safely store this dip in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Makes 2 1/2 cups.